Kamikaze (Eminem Album)
Kamikaze (stylized as KAMIKAZƎ) is the tenth studio album by American rapper Eminem, released on August 31, 2018 by Aftermath Entertainment, Interscope Records, and Shady Records without prior announcement. The album features guest appearances from Joyner Lucas, Royce da 5'9", Jessie Reyez, and uncredited vocals by Justin Vernon. Eminem, credited as Slim Shady, and Dr. Dre served as executive producers, while production for individual tracks comes from a variety of musicians.
- It's a huge improvement from Revival.
- Eminem takes some good shots at artists and critics.
- The Lucky You collaboration with Joyner Lucas.
- The rhyme schemes are better than ever.
- Some great moments where Eminem raps fast.
- The cover art is a parody of "Licensed To Ill"
- A lot of the songs have horrible production making it a little unlistenable.
- Eminem comes off as immature dissing mumble rap and criticizing the Revival haters.
- Some weak diss shots like at Tyler, The Creator and Earl Sweatshirt.
- Good Guy sounds like any other poppy relationship song Em has made.
- Anthony Fantano gave it a 4/10.
- The album shows that Eminem can't handle negative criticism.